Sunday, March 1, 2009

Time Out Corner

Funny story: When I put Greta in a time out for a minor infraction, I send her to the corner to count sets of 10. This last week, she pulled Adam's hair. I sent her to the corner to count 5 sets of 10. She went and counted while Adam watched with interest, he wasn't really hurt. After she was done she told Adam she was sorry and gave him a hug. Adam then walked over to the corner, put his nose into and said 1,2,3,4. He looked at me expectantly. I started laughing and told Greta that Adam thought something cool was in the corner and he was checking it out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha I love the "minor infraction comment" LOL she is such a hoot.

salty c-snake said...

i love silly kids stories. too cute.

Kadi said...

oh, your family is too cute!