Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Curtains



So, for those of you who have been to my house may have noticed that I am not a big decorator. I don't have any talent for it. Mike picks the colors of our paint, tile, and such. The change is enough excitement for me, I can't visualize how things will go somewhere else. I was excited when he brought home curtains last week for the front room. A few years ago my sister and a friend hung up the brass rubbings from my Dad's mission in London before I had an open house. They put our antique scale up and it looked so nice and I didn't even realize what I had been missing. He found these beautiful chocolate brown curtains and silver curtain rods that compliment the rubbings and the couches really well. It just finishes off the room. The dark brown shelves on the opposite wall look better as well. Mike was on a roll and painted in the den when he found a nice paint on clearance. He also found some curtains for the den, but I will post pictures of that when we replace the back door.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Those look nice. Did I not notice them last time I was over or were they not up?