Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cowboys Stadium Tour





My brother Jay came in town from Connecticut and we went to see the new huge stadium. This is Jay hanging out by Tom Landry. Adam enjoyed running on the lines around the field, he also practiced kicking and throwing his football.



This is us outside the locker room. Adam loved the star motif- he walked around counting stars everywhere. Stars were on the walls, in the floor drains, even the elevator buttons lit up as stars. I fed Levi sitting on the Cowboys bench. When I get the pictures from my brother I will show you the inside of the cheerleader and players locker room. We had a fun time and were very glad it was air conditioned unlike the former stadium. It was 107 outside.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Fun! We meant to see it before we left but never did.

You look great, Behr!