Sunday, September 13, 2009

Greta goes to preschool.


This is Greta winking at us.


Greta started a Mother's Day Out preschool this week. She goes Tuesday and Thursdays, our neighbor Ms. Libby is her teacher, so she rides with her friend Hawke. In the past I have only done co-op preschools with my kids, so this is new for me. It is working out nicely since Levi came and I need a few months to figure out a new schedule. The curriculum is Sonlight and this week Greta learned about the Ten Commandments and the school rules.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Our little girl's all grown up!

Unknown said...

haha greta is too cute..

Zeth loves "K" he ended up with Mrs. Bauer (rori's K teacher) he likes it the first week did not go so well but it's getting better.

Girl scout meets in 2-3 wks. In the first meeting will be the initiation of the vest and we meet the troop leader, all the girls are not just from abbett it's all schools in the area. When I know the date for sure I'll let you know you are still in time to sign her up if she still wants too...she can carpool with us to the meetings. Fee is only $12.00.

Jeff said...

I love her wink!