Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Jonas is awesome.



Jonas is doing really well. He was baptized this summer. He started cub scouts and has earned his Bobcat, some belt loops, and is really close to earning his Wolf. We did a mock volcano expulsion which was a birthday present from Aunt Amy. He loves to play outside riding bikes or having Star Wars battles. We took out our pool this summer and now have a large sand pit where the kids like to play. I also put Jonas is our big tree for the first time. He was so funny trying to get down. It was about six feet. He is a great kid and doing really well in 3rd grade. He has discovered that he likes techno music. He lets his Pokemon game play on his Nintendo DS while he reads.

3 comments:

juli said...

What a fun age. I love working with the new scouts - everything is fun and they are so excited!
Did he get a bobcat tail? If not, I will send him one. We have our boys pin it to the back of their red vest.

Chris and Bruce said...

Great job, Jonas! You are braver than me about jumping out of trees. As a child I always loved to climb trees despite my fear of heights - but I never jumped off. Glad that you are enjoying cubs as much as your dad did. G-ma

Unknown said...

Congrats Jonas on your baptismal this summer. I think scouts is so much fun, better than girls scouts.