Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July 08



We have been having lots of fun this summer. Here is some shots of the kids on the slip and slide out front that Jonas got for his birthday. Then Jonas and Clara were husking corn on the cob for dinner. Greta got a fat lip playing at the museum. That was a lot of blood. We just returned from a trip to see my sister in Houston. My camera batteries were not charged, so there are only a few photos at the beach. If you look close you can see Afton's cute belly in one picture. She is expecting a new baby January 3! We had a great time hanging out with my nephews and celebrating their birthdays.

2 comments:

juli said...

What fun!
And I love the family pictures on the site. They sure grow up fast!

Amy said...

Slip & Slides are SO fun. I love the new 4th of July picture.