Wednesday, January 9, 2008

13th Anniversary

Ok, here is another post before my baby has come. Mike and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary this last Sunday. Since my favorite number is 13 and my sister-in-law put some photos together for me- I thought I would post. They aren't in any order, so it is fun to watch and be surprised. It is hard for me to believe that I have been married this long. It sounds so much longer than it feels.

I know many of you are eagerly checking my blog to see if we have a little one yet. So, we don't and it is all I can do to keep waiting. My due date is January 16th but my first 3 have come early, so it is a mental challenge to not think about it constantly. I have a check up today, and boy do my kids want to see their baby brother or sister. Well, Jonas says he only wants a brother. It is even more exciting to expect a baby with siblings being so excited and impatient.

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Congrats on 13! That's awesome. It's amazing how quickly time passes, eh? Good luck with the upcoming birth!!

Amy said...

The picture of Clara in her bicycle helmet is my favorite. Jonas was SUCH a cute baby. I hope you have another boy like him!

Libby said...

Wow, Baranie! 13!! You have almost double on us. That was fun to catch a glimpse of your life over the years. Congrats on your anniversary, and good luck with your little one on the way. By the way, I'm expecting #4 too!

juli said...

Isn't being married to your best friend wonderful!
Congrats!

S.Z. said...

That was so sweet! I loved remembering your 13! years. Remember, Papo Taylor always said you'd be a lucky girl b/c you were born on Friday the 13th...and it would rub off on the rest of us.Love, Mother